Data analysts collect, organise and interpret statistical information to make it useful for a range of businesses and organisations.
A data analyst is someone who scrutinises information using data analysis tools. The meaningful results they pull from the raw data help their employers or clients make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends.
The Job Scope
- Using advanced computerized models to extract the data needed
- Removing corrupted data
- Performing initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Performing further analysis to determine the meaning of the data
- Performing final analysis to provide additional data screening
- Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting to management
An Entry-Level Data Analyst earns an average salary of RM 3,300 a month
Experience strongly influences income for this job. If you have more than 6 years of experience, you can expect a salary of RM6,000 and above.