Dietitians promote good dietary health and treat nutritional problems by providing practical advice about food choices, based on scientific research.
Dietitians work on a group and an individual basis with people of all ages. They work both with people who are sick and people who are well.
The Job Scope
- Providing health advice and promoting healthy eating
- Advising about special diets
- Making presentations
- Writing reports
- Educating health professionals and the public about nutrition
- Establishing and addressing key health needs
- Helping to facilitate dietary changes
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
A fresh graduate nutritionist in Malaysia can earn a starting salary of approximately RM2,500 monthly. The ability to write and speak different languages enhances your value.