Electrical engineers research, design, develop and install a part of, or the complete life cycle of, electrical products or systems.
They can work in various areas including power generation, building services and transport.
The Job Scope
- Using computer-aided design and engineering software to create project plans and circuit diagrams
- Designing and overseeing the installation of electrical systems in buildings
- Agreeing project specifications, budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Implementing designs
- Creating test procedures
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- Analyzing and interpreting data
Good technical abilities
The ability to work well under pressure
The motivation to work extra hours when necessary
Degree in Electrical Engineering
STPMMinimum 2Cs in Maths and Physics
A-LevelMinimum 2Es in Maths and Physics
DiplomaMinimum CGPA of 2.00
Foundation in Science or other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
An Electrical Engineer with less than two years of experience makes approximatly 4,538 MYR per month
While someone with experience level between two and five years is expected to earn 5,835 MYR per month. Additionally, Electrical Engineer(s) whose expertise span anywhere between ten and fifteen years get a salary equivalent to 7,817 MYR per month