Examiners evaluate written, creative, and verbal assignments to determine whether individuals have comprehended and presented the material sufficiently. They usually decide on a final grade based on the given criteria.
The Job Scope
- Obtaining assignments, rubrics, and accompanying declarations
- Analyse the quality, cogency, structure and presentation of responses
- Making a note of comments throughout the evaluating process
- Clearing deviations from marking guidelines ahead of time
- Grading elements of each submission to decide a final mark
- Returning graded tasks along with feedback and supporting paperwork
- Responding to assignment-related concern
- Recommending improvements to existing rubrics
An entry level examiner with 1-3 years of experience earns an average compensation of RM38,090 or RM3,174 a month.
An examiner who has been in the industry for over 8 years earns an average compensation of RM60,995 or RM5,083 a month.