Physiotherapist / Chiropractor
Physiotherapists help clients to recover from disorders of the back or musculoskeletal system through the use of manipulation and supportive techniques, specialist equipment and physical exercise. They correct spinal problems and injuries by applying manual force or adjusting with their hands or specialist equipment. Physiotherapists often also take patients' general health, lifestyle and well-being into consideration to provide more holistic treatments.
The Job Scope
- Undertaking patient consultations at home and within practices and clinics
- Making physical examinations
- Taking a patient's pulse, heart rate or blood pressure
- Diagnosing and treating disorders and ailments
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Providing education and advice about lifestyle, exercise and movement
An entry level physiotherapist earns an average salary of RM2,200 per month.
On the other end, a senior level physiotherapist with 8+ years of experience earns an average salary of RM8,060 per month