Sales representatives promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits.
They are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
The Job Scope
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
The average salary for a Sales Executive is RM2,873 per month in Malaysia.
Senior Sales Executive with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of RM 45,160 or RM 3,763 a month.
EXECUTIVES with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of RM 56,747 or RM 4,728 a month.