Social Media Manager
As a social media manager, you will be responsible for curating a brand’s social media channels. Social media managers are highly motivated, creative individuals with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers or clients. A typical day for a social media manager involves developing a strategy, producing good content and keeping a look out on trending social media content.
The Job Scope
- Curate social media strategy
- Define key social media key performance indicators
- Manage and overlook social media content
- Keep track the success of every social media content
- Keep up with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Make use of social media marketing tools
- Liase with copywriters and designers to ensure content is engaging and appealing
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Keep track of SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Collaborate with influencers via social media to create a strong network
An entry level civil engineer with 1-3 years of experience earns an average compensation of RM37,200 or RM3,100 a month
A mechanical engineer who has been in the industry for over 7 years earns an average compensation of RM141,550 or RM 11,796 a month.